The Usefulness of Game Theory: Comments on the 2020 Nobel Prize in Economics
JABES SEMINAR TALKS 2021 (JST 2021) | February Talks
Hosted by Journal of Asian Business and Economic Studies (JABES)
Topic: "The Usefulness of Game Theory: Comments on the 2020 Nobel Prize in Economics"
Keynote speaker: Prof. Tilman Börgers
Lead Editor, Journal of Economic Theory.
Samuel Zell Professor of the Economics of Risk, University of Michigan.
Author of the textbook "An Introduction to the Theory of Mechanism Design" (Oxford University Press, 2015).
Time: 9:00 AM (Indochine Time: GMT+7) - Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Place: University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (UEH), Vietnam
Note: Within 3 days of JST 2021 | February Talks, JST Organizing Committee will send an email to the participants:
- For those who join the virtual seminar: Official link via Zoom.
- For those who want to take participate in the seminar: Our detailed program.
For registration and more detailed information, you can use the link below: https://shorturl.at/aqNQ8
All new information relating to JABES SEMINAR TALKS will be updated in real-time on :
- JABES Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jabes.ueh.edu.vn
- JABES Website: http://www.jabes.ueh.edu.vn/
- JABES Youtube: http://shorturl.at/jnoOR